Customer Relations Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Marketing Focus)
Full Time in Voorhees, NJ
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- Our office is located in Voorhees, NJ.
- Our office is open Monday-Friday 9-5, Sat 10-1.
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Voorhees, NJ is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for William Rawlings - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
ready to learn first-hand what it takes to be an entrepreneur?
We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement. Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development. If you want to make an impact, see immediate success, we could be the place for you! If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you.
if you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none